There is no other beef quite like Wagyu beef, so you’ll need a terrific dish to do it right. In such case, try this dish for grilled beef ribs.
- Prepare a cast-iron pan with olive oil and get the grill going.
- The shallot, garlic clove, ginger, and red pepper should be coarsely chopped and set aside while the oil heats.
- Grill the chopped spices once the skillet is heated. Add the sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, mirin, chili sauce, and dark brown sugar as the onion begins to color. Turn up the heat and bring the ingredients to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the fire after the entire surface is coated with bubbles (about 5-6 minutes, or just long enough to combine the flavors). Remove the sediments from the sauce by straining it, and then chill it fully.
- Marinate the beef for two hours in the refrigerator after brushing it with the cold sauce. After that, grill the ribs for a total of 5 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 130 degrees Fahrenheit. After five minutes, take the meat off the grill and baste it with extra sauce. Carve when still hot and serve immediately.