- 800g Wagyu Sirloin or rump steaks cut into bite sized pieces
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- Freshly cracked white and black peppercorns to taste.
- Salt to taste
- Limes and chilli sauce to serve.
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a large bowl and dump the beef cubes in.
- Allow to marinate for about eight hours.
- When ready to cook, heat your coals in the barbecue until they are white hot. I usually cook when my hand becomes very hot when held at the level the meat will be cooked for about two seconds.
- The meat can be cooked on a grill but I prefer to skewer them as photographed.
- Grill until the meat is nicely charred on the exterior and the inside is cooked to your preferred doneness. I like it rare or 50c. Medium rare is 56c.